My Birth Doula Package Includes:
- 1-2 prenatal visits
- 1st visit: I will help you create a birth plan and we will discuss your options to achieve your ideal birth experience.
- 2nd visit: We will go over relaxation and labor management techniques. I like to do this in your home so we can practice the relaxation for the early labor stage which you will likely experience at home before you go to the birth center/hospital
My Postpartum Package Includes:
- Unlimited support availability by phone and email
- Individualized handouts
- Use of my lending library (over 50 books, videos, exercise balls, etc.), as available
- 24/7 on-call labor support availability the week surrounding your estimated due date
- I will provide you with a back-up doula in the event that I am unavailable
- Continuous labor support throughout your labor and early postpartum (I usually stay 1-2 hours postpartum, unless you would like me to stay shorter/longer)
- Help to establish early breastfeeding and bonding
- 1-2 postpartum visits
- Additional breastfeeding support, resourcing, and advocacy
- Doula Package Cost $1250
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Errand running
- Meal planning & preparation
- Emotional support during your transition into parenthood
- Breastfeeding education & support
- Care & activities for siblings
- Advice on basic newborn care (feeding, bathing, massage, soothing, etc)
- For ten hours of postpartum care, cost is $275 and 30$ hourly
- If you combine the Doula and Postpartum package together, the cost is $1450
*Postpartum Package is a minimum of ten hours, divided how you would like, in at least 2 hour segments*
My Baby Nurse Package Includes:
- Specializing in twins and triplets and singles of course!
- Around the clock care
- Feeding assistance
- Umbilical Care
- Circumcision Care
- Educating parents on infant care
- Starting at 30$ an hour, a minimum of 2 hour increments
- Overnights care available
I also have other options where I can assist you in baby food making, nursery planning and help, as well as meal cooking, house preparing, cleaning out, declutter, organizing, etc. I am very flexible to assist you with the needs you need met!
I also have over 20 different types of cloth diapers available to show you options, as well as over 10 different types of baby carriers you can try out before you buy!
Please contact me if you're interested in any of the options listed above and we can work out a price!